Friday 16 March 2012

Michael's Plans

We will update this post with the words written by Michael about his plans prior to his death due to constructive manslaughter.


YOU and I shall STILL make very significant profits by disencumbering ourselves of these properties, . . . ESPECIALLY the FOUR (4) Commercial Properties.

Additionally, this Residence and Grounds are also worth a very hefty sum, . . 
> . although the Commercial Properties are many, many times MORE valuable.
> Speaking of this Residence :  In the pre-dawn hours, when I most recently 
> walked the perimeter and checked all exterior access points, . . . I 
> encountered 
> a DEER !  That's happened before too.  (Sometimes MULTIPLE Deer.)  DEER and 
> various other animals.
> I encounter them because I move about in the darkness.  It's a familiar 
> routine to me.  And when I encounter such animals, I'm blessed with a sight 
> which 
> most other people who reside in this Upper Class Neighbourhood NEVER see, . . 
> . 
> in large part because they don't know how and when and where to look.
> Such animal VISITORS are -- I think -- a good sign.  Such sights are always 
> uplifting.
> And at the moments of such encounters, I always smile silently to myself and 
> think :  I wish KIM could experience with me the rare beauty of such moments.
> Such small but magic pleasures are PRIVATE.  I never speak of such things to 
> anyone but YOU, . . . because YOU -- and YOU ALONE -- can comprehend the 
> special beauty of such things :  One amongst MANY of OUR secrets which we 
> share 
> ONLY with One Another.
> You KEEP my Secrets.  And I KEEP your Secrets.  Because Beautiful Kim, . . . 
> YOU and I are ONE.
> I need NOT ask IF you understand, . . . because I KNOW that you do. 
> I love you, Beautiful





No comments:

Post a Comment